Saturday, March 5, 2016

Just me, a Scrapbooker

Today and tomorrow, Shimelle is having a scrapbooking party. She is putting up a challenge every 2 hours and I am so excited to play along. I will be sharing these layouts on Facebook and on several different scrapbooking sites, so don't be surprised if you see them around... lol.  The first challenge is to scrap your choice of things, and I chose selfie.

I don't scrap myself often (as I know many other scrapbookers don't), so this was more difficult for me to scrap. Here it is though. I used mostly all Shimelle's products. The title "scrapbooker" letters came in a Freckled Fawn kit.  The sequins and twine are from my stash. There is hidden journaling - a tag in a pocket I made behind my photo - and I wrote about how I came to scrapbook and what it means to me. So sorry I couldn't get a better photo. I'm working on rearranging my craft room so I can take better photos and do some videos for You Tube.

Challenge 1:

Please go to Shimelle's blog and play along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment