Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hearts are Abundant at Valentine's Day

There have been many challenges concerning hearts in the past few weeks. They have inspired me to scrapbook the loves that I live with - my dh and our 2 male Chihuahuas. My Guys.

Here is my layout, which I made with older products. I used He Said She Said by Teresa Collins. I loved it when I got it, but it got put aside and buried by new kits and products. I had these photos of my dh and our Chihuahuas that I wanted to scrap and these papers worked out beautifully. The colors are not perfect as it is a terrible day here - gray and snowy- and the photos isn't great - because I can't do my normal photo taking right now. I apologize for those things. I did take a stencil and used Distress ink in Frayed Burlap to put a little color on color heart fun on the background. I also inked all of the edges. 
I have entered this layout on Shimelle.com, on the Hip Kit Club blog, on Nicole911 on Facebook, and on MercyTiara on Facebook. Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment