Wednesday, September 24, 2014

This next layout is my try at the Creative Scrappers (CS) sketch 277 challenge. It's my first time trying a sketch at CS, but it won't be my last :). This layout is for my sweet, beautiful friend Casey. I love her dearly.  Wasn't she adorable? This photo is taken of a photo in a frame. I think I went overboard with the sequins, but Casey likes it a lot. It's a good thing, because this is the beginning of the scrapbook I'm making for her. Here is the sketch:
Here is my layout. I started with the sketch and then my imagination took over. I left a big journaling spot for Casey to write on. I also included a private note for her in the pocket behind the photo. 

I used Studio Calico paper, a pocket, wood word and hearts and Mister Huey's, my Silhouette Cameo, an Amy Tangerine rub on, a stamp from Little Yellow Bicycle, Stampin' Up ink, stars from Freckled Fawn, Maya Road little blue flowers, Sassafrass Lass letter stickers, Copic markers, Doodlebug sequins, masking sticker strips, stickers and an arrow paperclip from my stash, my Scotch ATG and American Crafts This to That foam circles.  Thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment